CM83 600A Power Clamp by FLIR
The FLIR CM83 is an industrial-grade Power Clamp Meter engineered with advanced power analysis and VFD filtering functions required by electrical troubleshooters.
- VFD Mode: Accurately analyze non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in VFD-controlled equipment.
- Harmonics Mode: Locate noise from different electrical draws to realign harmonics and reduce electro-mechanical equipment stress.
- Phase Rotation: Analyze three-phase systems to measure power draw and verify if power is evenly balanced.
- Inrush Current: Measure hard and soft start-up inrush current spikes while equipment is ramping up.
- METERLiNK Compatibility: Embed electrical measurements into thermal images captured by METERLiNK-enabled FLIR IR cameras for easier documentation.
- Power Factor and Active Power: Monitor power quality improvements, such as start-up realignments on three-phase equipment.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Connect to Android devices for remote diagnostics in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. Also, upload data without the need for special cords.
- Bright Dual-LED Worklights: Make your work safer/easier in poorly lit locations – especially useful when the lights are out or obstacles block your inspection targets.
- Rugged & Shock-Resistant: Double-molded case design and extra thick rubber on the corners absorbs shock to enhance job-site reliability and long-haul durability.
- 6 AAA Batteries
- User Manual/CD
- CAT IV Silicon Test Leads
- Limited Lifetime Warranty