The FLIR T620 infrared camera is part of the FLIR T-Series, a line of thermal cameras designed specifically for industrial inspections and predictive maintenance. By using a T-Series thermal camera, users can see electrical resistance and mechanical wear on equipment early enough to prevent major failures and expensive downtime. This version of the T620 comes standard with a 25-degree lens. Other packages are available with 15 and 45-degree lenses for different applications. The T620 features high-resolution 640×480 pixel thermal imaging (307, 200 total pixels) so small problems and tiny details are clearly visible, even at longer distances. The T620 also features a temperature range of -40°F to 1,202°F with optional max increase to 3,632°F. Other features include 40mK thermal sensitivity, 30Hz frame rate, 6 measurement presets, and up to 4x continuous digital zoom.
- 6 measurement presets: center spot, hot spot, cold spot, no measurement, and 2 user presets
- 4.3-inch capacitive touch screen
- 8 lens options: 25°, 7° & 15° Tele, 45° & 80° Wide, 100 μm, 50 μm and 25 μm close-up
- Integrated 5 megapixel digital camera
- FLIR MSX & UltraMax included
- Integrated LED light & laser pointer
- Wi-Fi streaming & remote control via FLIR Tools Mobile App