The FLIR T660 is one of FLIR’s most powerful and capable thermal imaging cameras. The camera is designed specifically for predictive maintenance and industrial inspection. The T660 features a broad temperature range of -40°F to 3,632°F (-40°C to 2,000°C) as well as high thermal sensitivity at 20mK, giving you the ability to see small temperature differences across a wide temperature range. Highest accuracy for the T660 is +/-1% of reading. The T660 features multiple measuring modes including one live line profile, 10 moveable spots with box max and box min, isotherm color alarm, area mode, and two user-defined presets. These can be controlled from the 4.3-inch capacitive LCD touchscreen on the T660. Thermal pictures and video can be viewed live from this screen, although a viewfinder is also integrated into the T660 for easier imaging in bright areas. This camera package includes the T660 IR camera and a 15-degree telephoto lens for long range imaging. Multiple other lens options are available, with 25 and 45-degree lenses also offered in camera packages.
- High Resolution 640×480 thermal imaging and UltraMax super-resolution
- 30 Hz frame rate
- 5-megapixel digital camera
- LED light & laser pointer built-in
- Manual and automatic focus with continuous autofocus option
- 8 lens options: 25°; 7° & 15° Tele; 45° & 80° Wide; 100 μm, 50 μm, 25 μm close-up